Job ID : OPM-1010
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of concrete masonry products in North America. The vast product lines include structural block, interlocking paving stones, wall systems, garden products etc.
- Manage telephonic orders promptly and effectively
- Initiate and processes all order received from Customers
- Manage essential data on the SAP – entering customers data, payers and other required details with complete accuracy
- Develop and recommend solutions to customer issues and challenges with an ability to troubleshoot independently
- Closely work with Outside Sales team to manage Customer priorities - notifying them of any special orders arrival or follow-up on any past, present or future orders ensuring higher level of customer success and satisfaction
- Coordination with Dispatch team to ensure timely shipment and extend assistance as back-up Dispatcher, if required.
- Responsible to maintain marketing inventory and provide support for samples, catalogs and information requests.
- Actively participate in semi-annual/annual inventory counts.
- Compliance to the safety standards set by the company and governmental regulatory agencies at all times
- High School or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience within concrete block, pavers and/or sack industry is highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong business acumen with a professional approach at all times
- Marketing skill is a PLUS
- Working knowledge of MS Office and multi-line phone system, personal computer, printer, calculator, copier, and facsimile machine etc
- Ability to lift 25 pounds – required sometimes