Job ID : OPM-1017
We welcome you to join our client's nationwide team of more than 100 restaurants across Canada. Whether you’re new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you will always be appreciated for your natural talents.
Our client, based in Duncan BC is looking for warm and friendly Bartender for their full-day serving restaurant. Your shifts will be varied based on the requirements of the day, so must be available on the weekends as well.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant as featured in the menus
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve drinks on the bar
- Prepare beverages promptly and accurately for servers and guests.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Maintain cleanliness, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Comply with the beverage regulations
- Other duties as requested by Supervisor
- Previous experience of Hospitality/Bartender is highly preferred
- Restaurant experience will be a PLUS
- Organization and interpersonal skills
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- Complete technical bartender knowledge.
- Ability to assert authority and make sound judgments with confidence.
- Cash handling and cost controlling skills an ASSET
- Must be able to work days, nights and weekends
- Flexibility to take on additional task is a KEY to this role