Job ID : OPM-1003
You will get to work in a professional atmosphere located in downtown Vancouver with an opportunity to work with some of the major Canadian companies and interact in an International environment within the Group.
- Hunt and build your client base through prospecting such as cold calling, in-person meetings, personal/professional networking events and understanding the needs
- Act as the account strategist and steward of the customer relationship, you would come with exceptional customer service skills to create meaningful relationships with our existing & prospective customers
- Management of Conference Calls and Videoconferences through proprietary equipment manufactured within the Group - Full training will be provided
- Create excitement and brand awareness in the assigned territory
- Open for business trips and travel as and when required
- Organize and manage events & conferences
- 3 years Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- Flexibility to work early morning hours to cover East Coast clients, whenever required
- Minimum 2-4 years of sales & customer service experience preferably in Telecommunication/Communication Technology sector/IT.
- Possess interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
- Experience with CRM Software (Ex: ACT!, Sales Force) & well versed with MS Office
- Strong verbal and written ENGLISH communication skills. Secondary language of Spanish or Canadian French is a PLUS
- Flexible with traveling within Canada to meet the existing and prospective clients
- Decision making ability with excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills
- Self-driven, collaborative & problem solver